Double rotating case for two magazines 9mm Luger carrier UBC-04 MOLLE (MH-MH-44) - ESP
The double rotating universal self-locking case is composed of two MH-44 cases connected by a special adapter.
The advantage of this solution is saving space on the belt.
Both sleeves rotate together relative to the belt and their relative positions do not change.
The case is designed to carry a wide range of double-row magazines (9mm Luger)
into the most common service weapons used in the world - for example Glock,
SIG Sauer P226 / P229, SW MP9, Beretta M9, Taurus 92/99, ČZ 75 Compact, Grand Power K100, Walther P99 ...
Sophisticated design of the fixing spring, which allows quick removal of the magazine,
will be appreciated not only by members of the armed forces, but also by shooters of action shooting disciplines.
The case is made of highly durable plastic.
This type of case uses a carrier type UBC-04,
thanks to which the case can be easily attached to the MOLLE MIL STD support system.
You can carry the magazines on a modern tactical vest and army backpack and you will always have them at hand.
Both magazines can be rotated 360 degrees (16 locked positions) without the use of tools.
- Double case for two magazines
- carrier UBC-04 (MOLLE)
- the case allows rotation of both magazines in the range of 360 °
- the advantage of the solution is saving space on the belt
- self-locking construction with fixing spring
- for a wide range of 9mm Luger double-row magazines
- the well-thought-out design allows the hopper to be removed quickly
- made of highly durable plastic
producer ESP Model variants 6378-2 Guarantee 24 months Package weight 0.2 kg