Microprocessor quick charger with Equilibrium 3.5 balancer for 1-12 cells NiCd / NiMH, 1-4 cells Li-poly / Li-ion / Li-Fe, 2-12V Pb (+ small Tamiya reduction) - Equilibrium MINI V2
Basic features and specifications
- The input supply voltage of 11-17 V DC or mains voltage 230 V / 50 Hz (power supply)
- For charging 1-12 NiCd / NiMH cells, 1-4 Li-ion / Li-poly / Li-Fe articles or 2-12 V lead-acid batteries
- Adjustable charging current (0.1 A - 4.0 A)
- max. power for charging 35 W
- End charging by regulators delta-peak for NiCd and NiMH batteries
- # Pb and Lithium batteries are charged using the "constant current / constant voltage"
- Optional end voltage 3.6 / 4.1 V (Li-ion), 3.3 / 3.6 V (Li-Fe) and 3.7 / 4.2 V (Li-poly) for different types of lithium batteries
- Two-line blue backlit LCD display with simple and clear menu and display parameters during charging
- The safe operation contributes a series of text messages alert - incorrect input voltage, bad wiring, inadequate or battery status, incorrect polarity on output
- Protection against reverse polarity and short circuit.
- Compact solid aluminium housing, small dimensions
Equilibrium Charger Mini V2 is a simple but smart charger for recreational riders and flyers. A cost-effective replacement "Seth" chargers at a significantly higher level. It is designed for the supply of a 12 V lead battery (car battery or traction lead-acid battery), but the charger included in the kit is a plug-in power supply - so you can easily cope with charging at home and in the field. Equilibrium Mini V2 allows you to charge all common types of cells (NiCd, NiMH, Li-poly, Li-ion, Li-Fe, Pb gel), the unit has a built-in four-channel balancer that provides a very safe and comfortable charging lithium batteries. Software Equilibria Mini V2 is a slightly simplified version of the software Equilibrium 3.0 charger.
producer Equilibrium Model variants 6491 Guarantee 24 months
Pro hodnocení produktu se přihlašte nebo zaregistrujte