Knife for cutting textile handcuffs (HK-01) - ESP
You can use this knife not only when scanning ESP textile handcuffs.
Thanks to the special shape of the blade, you can also use this knife to quickly cut the car seat belt, either for rescue in a car accident or in a police operation against a dangerous person strapped in a vehicle. It also allows for easy and safe removal of clothing during emergency first aid.
- The HK-02 multi-purpose knife has an ergonomic shape with a hole for a secure grip.
- Thanks to the practical eyelet, you can hang it on equipment or a bunch of keys.
- The knife edge is recessed - this prevents injuries during handling.
- The plastic insertion part of the knife has a special shape allowing easy insertion under the handcuffs.
Not only for removing textile straps
- can also be used to cut the car belt
- allows quick removal of clothing during urgent first aid
- ergonomic shape of the knife for a secure grip
- recessed blade prevents injuries when handling
- the insertion part of the knife allows easy insertion under the handcuffs
producer ESP Model variants 6373 Guarantee 24 months Package weight 0.024 kg